Polite Notice -
We will be on Holiday from Thursday 15th February til Friday 23rd February. All parcels returned during this timeframe will be processed on Friday 23rd February. This includes any returned Click and Collects.
If you have any queries please send us an email or a message via fb and we can reply.
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
- You are able to return unsuitable items within 14 days of receipt of your item/s.
- Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging and condition, unworn, not smelling of perfume or deodorant, not ironed or washed and including all tags and labels attached.
- If for any circumstances you cannot send items back within this time frame you must contact us asap to let us know your reason. Given the timeframes it will be down to ourselves if we are willing to extend this. Please do not post items back after the 14days has lapsed without letting us know as we will not process a refund and it will be your responsible to pay for shipping costs in sending the item/s back.
- We aim to process your refund within 1 working day of receipt of your returned item/s.
- If we have any issues with your return we will notify you via telephone or email.
- As soon as your return has been received and inspected by ourselves you will receive an email notification to confirm item/s have been refunded.
- Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on who you bank with.
- If any items are posted back past the 14days return policy and we have not been contacted beforehand we will email you and ask you to contact us to organise posting these back to you at cost to yourself. Therefore please make sure items are posted back on time.
3. You can return the package via the Post Office.
- Ideally, we advise you to use a tracked service to return any parcels, as missing parcels will be at your own risk and we will not be held liable for any missing parcels.
- Typically, it usually costs £4.35 (Royal Mail 2nd class signed for) to return a small parcel to us. Please note, as we are a small independent company, we do not offer refunds on postage paid or a free return postage service.
The easiest way to exchange an item is to re-order either before or after you have sent your parcel back to us.
RECEIVED INCORRECT OR DAMAGED ITEM
We take care to throughly check all orders before they are sent but in the unlikely and unfortunate event you have received an incorrect item or your item is damaged please let us know straight away either by phone or email so we can rectify the situation and make it right.
Please feel free to contact us on 01948 258377 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.